Re: GnuGk dial extension

Hi Sergey,

when your endpoint is registered and dials 123#456@200.200.200.200,
it will probably send it as a URL to GnuGk and you need to have
the proper routing policies in places to send it to your MCU.

I'd really suggest you do a trace to see if the calls gets a forwarded
(and if the called number still contains the room) or if it already
fails in GnuGk. Thats much better than speculating.

The "dialing process" is called "routing" in the GnuGk manual and
chapter 6 is entirely devoted to that subject.
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-6.html

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg