Re: GnuGk dial extension

Hi Sergey,

GnuGk treats # just like any other digit. When your conference server
is eg. registered to receive prefix 1 and you dial 123#456, it should
receive the dialed number including the room (#456).

I would suggest you check a GnuGk level 5 trace or a Wireshark capture
what GnuGk forwards to the conference server and maybe adapt your
routing rules.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg