Re: GnuGk dial extension

Hi Jan,

Thank for your reply!
Couldn't you correct me please:

My Cisco SX-80 client registered with number 80 on GnuGk.
I'm daling 123#456@200.200.200.200.
Is client dials prefix 123 with room 456 on the server 200.200.200.200 ?

Trace level 5 (or above, I'm not currently near the codec) shows that
first part (before '@') is excluded and call goes to 200.200.200.200.
But instantly codec shows like a "Dial ended" message.
Actually, scheme "123#@200.200.200.200" works via direct connection
(when I gives a codec an external IP).
And it's a synonym for:
a. dial 200.200.200.200;
b. press 123# on the SX-80 dialpad/keyboard.

So can I simulatie dialpad keypresses using GnuGk as a gatekeeper?
Or implement any other workarounds?

I just can't get an idea about dialing process and the documentation is
slightly "silent".

And the last question (sorry for a lot of them): are the dialedDigits
and "the part before @" the same things?

Best regards,
Sergey.