Re: about the incoming call of a terminal behind NAT Thanks!

Hi,

I just change CallSignalPort back to 1721(1721 is its default value, but normally we set it as 1720 so when terminal dial GnuGK we don't need to specify the prot 1721), now  terminal-B can call terminal-A(NATed) fine as the following:
I saw after terminal-A(NATed) sent facility message to GnuGk's port-1721, GnuGK sent back setup message

could you tell me why there is no setup message sent back from GnuGK if I set CallSignalPort as 1720 in the gatekeeper.ini? if I still want to use 1720 as CallSignalPort how to do that Thanks!

Regards,
Bo