Monitoring GnuGk

Hi,

I have uploaded two plugins to include GnuGk into OpenSource
monitoring tools to gnugk.org:
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-monitoring.html

For tools like Nagios / Icinga, SNMP is the obvious choice, but for
other systems wee need plugins. If anybody wants to contribute plugins
for other monitoring systems, please let me know.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://p.sf.net/sfu/Bonitasoft