gk2gk proxy

I've finally gotten the gnugk to proxy the calls from a gk to another.

But with one odd issue:

When proxying the calls both sides end up sending their rtp to the
same port on the gnugk box.  None of those packets are passed on
to the other side.

This test was with the 2.2b4 linux binary on sf.

The CS Alerting message from the terminating GK shows the port that
it is sending from and port 10006 on the gnugk as the other end.

The CS Alerting message gnugk then sends to the originating gk shows
port 10006 and 10007 on gnugk's ip as the src and dest of the rtp.

I see the cvs commits with 'Fixes from proxy_thread_fix branch
merged'; is that relevant to this issue?

To get it to work (this far) I'm using:  [with IPs elided; all are routable]

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
TimeToLive=600
Name=GnuGK1