Re: Incoming calls fail

Joe,

when starting GnuGk without a config, it will default to direct-mode,
but you are starting it through a script, probably provided by your
Linux distribution and they probably use a default config file. Check
for /etc/gatekeeper.ini or /etc/gnugk.ini. That you are able to make
calls from an unregistered endpoint to GnuGk tells me that your
gatekeeper can't be running in direct-mode.

When using GnuGk for NAT traversal, you should put it at least in
routed-mode. When endpoints use H.460.18, GnuGk will automatically
switch their calls into proxy-mode, for NAT traversal to work.

Regards,
Jan