From: Jan Willamowius [mailto:jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:07 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Incoming calls fail

Joe,

you probably have configured GnuGk for routed-mode or even proxy-mode and it
will forward all messages from the calling endpoint to your RMX.
Thats fine.

When you enable GnuGk's tracing (trace level 5), you can check why these
inbound calls fail.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project EMail  :
jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg