a question about the RTP packet-lost from gnuGK when H.460.18/29 enabled

Hi,

we are using gnuGK with H.460.18/19 enabled to connect our MCU and our software H.323 terminal, our gnuGK/MCU/terminal are in the same subnet in our testing.  we found gnuGK can relay the video RTP packets from MCU well, but about every 20 second gnuGK will lost one packet from our terminal.  I have tested both 720P video and CIF video and they are same.

we already increased the RtpHandlerNumber parameter(we ever tried to set it up to 20), but it seems the packet-lost rate is always same(about every 20 seconds lost one packet).

I am working on this and I still didn't figure out why the packets from MCU are never lost, only the packets from terminal are lost?  I ever guess it might be because that every 20 seconds the buffer is full, but I cannot explain why both 720P and CIF video has the same packet-loast rate?  ? which part of the gnuGK code I need to read? could you give me some clues for this? Thanks!

Regards,
Bo Xu