Re: GnuGk turns 15, lets discuss where to take it from here

Hi Joe,

I guess it depends on individual preference: Personally, I use email
for everything. Everything! I can easily access it on my phone and in
the office and never felt the need for anything else.

But thats just me. If there were an active GnuGk community on IRC, I
might try it, but I don't think this came up in the past.

Right now, posting here will get you the largest possible audience for
any GnuGk issues.

Regards,
Jan

Joe Dow wrote:
> I would like to see a #channel on Freenode IRC network, has this been
> suggested in the pass?  Maybe there is a reason why there isn't one already?
>
> Joe

Read the Whitepaper.