From: Jan Willamowius [mailto:jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 11:58 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: openh323gk-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  GnuGk turns 15, lets discuss where to take it
from here

Dear community,

this year the GNU Gatekeeper will turn 15 (I did the first release on June
29th 1999). Lets discuss where we should take it from here.

I have prepared an anniversary survey with a number of questions on
gatekeeper features, security and WebRTC etc. (1 page):

http://www.gnugk.org/survey-2014.html

Of course you can also chime in here on the mailinglist. (Why is it so quiet
here lately ?)

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project EMail  :
jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Jan Willamowius
HRB 125261 (Amtsgericht Hamburg)
USt-IdNr: DE286003584

Managing the Performance of Cloud-Based Applications Take advantage of what
the Cloud has to offer - Avoid Common Pitfalls.
Read the Whitepaper.

Read the Whitepaper.