Re: Calls to Public IP addresses from a TraversalClient

Thank you jan for your answer.

I followed every recommandation, but situation is still the same :
- a System Registered to the traversal server uses the "explicit" policy
- a System Registered to the vcs control : its call is routed correctly to the gnugk (traversal server) but then the gnugk uses the dns policy to route the call

Note : when using the dns policy the h323id is filled with the dialed string. That prevents me to route calls to RADVISION MCU

Thanks for your answers.

Sebastien