Re: disconnect_cause=16?

Hi,

the disconnect cause codes are defined by Q.931. GnuGk simply reports
what it gets from the endpoint sending a ReleaseComplete (unless you
have cause code translation configured).

Cause 16 is "Normal call clearing". You can find the full list eg. in
Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q.931

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Jan Willamowius
HRB 125261 (Amtsgericht Hamburg)
USt-IdNr: DE286003584

pierlu wrote:
> this morning I was testing a new MCU. I had 100 endpoint calling the MCU
> thru Gnugk (the MCU also was logged to gnugk).
>
> I switched on H.239 and things went wrong: even tho the conference had been
> up since 8:00 in the morning, it collapsed in matter of minutes around
> midday, like 5 minutes after switching H.239 on. The Gk shut down all of
> the connections and it stopped working.
>
> When things dropped all of the cdr reports disconnect_cause=16. I dunno if
> this error code can explain the abnormal drop. I have no strange GnugGK
> configuration apart from
>
> *[RoutedMode]
> ; enable gatekeeper signaling routed mode, route H.245 channel only if
> neccessary (for NATed endpoints)
> GKRouted=1
> H245Routed=1
> AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
> AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
> CallSignalPort=1720
> CallSignalHandlerNumber=10
> SupportNATedEndpoints=1
> SupportCallingNATedEndpoints=1*
>
> *; proxy calls only for NATed endpoints
> [Proxy]
> Enable=0
> ; if port forwarding is correctly configured for each endpoint, you can
> disable ProxyForNAT
> ProxyForNAT=1
> ProxyForSameNAT=0*
>
> Where can one found error codes for gnugk? i tried a google search "site:
> gnugk.org disconnect_cause" to no avail.
>
> Thanks. p.
>
> p.s Gnugk is on Windows Machine
>
> Gatekeeper(GNU) Version(2.3.5)
> Ext(pthreads=0,radius=1,mysql=1,pgsql=1,firebird=1,odbc=1,sqlite=1,large_fdset=0,crypto/ssl=1,h46018=1,h46023=1,ldap=1,ssh=0)
> H323
> Plus(1.22.0) PTLib(2.8.1) Build(Jul 26 2011, 12:01:38) Sys(Server 2003 i586
> (Model=9 Stepping=1) v5.2.3790)

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_mar