Re: H245 Connection Problem in Proxy mode

Isn't that the nature of a firewall ? To block incoming connections
while still allowing users to connect to the internet. ;-)

Thats why you have the gatekeeper on the outside of the firewall
tunneling the calls in, using H.460.18.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein_12329d2d