H245 Connection Problem in Proxy mode

Hi there,

I've a site where we have several H.323 devices all behind a NAT
firewall. For this reason we use a GateKeeper to proxy the devices. Up
to now we've been a bit lax and have been using an old version of gnugk
2.2 but are now trying to upgrade to 3.1.

We've built and installed version 3.1 on a new machine running the
latest version of Scientific Linux, and are using it with our old
gnugk.ini file

This has generally been successful in that the H.323 devices have all
registered successfully and we are able to make outgoing calls both to
E.164 numbers and IP addresses, all proxied through the GK.

However where it falls down is we cannot accept calls. If someone tries
to call us it fails with making the H.245 connection with the log message:

Error: Establishing the H.245 channel failed, disconnecting

When we do tests with a higher level of tracking we see

1) Location request received from Neighbour - followed by GK sending
Location Confirm

2) We then receive a Set-up request from the calling address on say port
53188 i.e xx.xx.xx.xx:53188

3) This is forwarded to the called device on port 17:20

4) We then get an admission request from the called device from port
1719 which is confirm by GK

5) We then get a Set-up Alert message from the device which is then
forwarded to the calling address xx.xx.xx.xx:53188

6) We then get a Set-up Connect message from the device and forward this
to the calling address

7) The GK then starts a job for the H245 connector  and reads from the
calling address xx.xx.xx.xx:39884 and recieved a conference indication
from the calling address port 1720

8) The GK then notes H45 connected from calling address:40302 on
gatekeeper address:36289, which is immediately followed by the message
"Invalid Address" and we have the Error establishing the H.245 channel.

The gnugk.ini file is as follows

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
AlwaysForwardLRQ=1
IncludeDestinationInfoInLCF=1
ForwardHopCount=9
CiscoGKCompatible=1
AcceptForwardedLRQ=1
ForwardResponse=1

[RasSrv::RewriteE164]
004401182=

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
TranslateFacility=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
ProxyForNAT=1
SearchBothSidesOnCLC=1

[RoutingPolicy]

[NATedEndpoints]

I know I've probably done something silly and obvious, but I cannot see
what is missing

Steve Cooper

http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein_12329d2d