Re: How to get failover to trigger if call is not answered in X seconds...

I've got my ACD application up and running, and it is almost working.

I am using TransferCall on calls that have been ringing too long, to the
next video phone in my pool.  But then I realized that if I did that, I have
no failover support.  Please correct me if I am wrong on this point.

So basically what I tried to do then was to send it back to the gatekeeper
hoping that it would re-do the SQL routing policy (as if it was a new call).
I have the SQL response set up so that the non-answering ip addresses are
sorted to the bottom of the list.  I thought that maybe just by doing a
TransferCall [call id] CALLER [gatekeeper ip address] would work... but
after the call is transferred to the gatekeeper, the call is disconnected
(I'm not sure exactly why yet...)

Any advice?

Marvin Herbold