How to get failover to trigger if call is not answered in X seconds...

I need to get failover to trigger if the currently alerting endpoint has not
answered the video phone in X number of seconds.  I looked in the manual but
didn't see anything jump out at me with regards to this.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Marvin Herbold

10 Tips for Better Server Consolidation
Server virtualization is being driven by many needs.
But none more important than the need to reduce IT complexity
while improving strategic productivity.  Learn More!
http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sdnl/114/51507609/