Re: Failover problem

Hi Miroslav,

this is too little information:
Which version of GnuGk are you using ?

When I try, both failover CDRs have a cause and disconnect time.
You say it works 70% of the time for you, when does it fail ?

Regards,
Jan

Miroslav Mandlík wrote:
> Hi,
>    I have problem with failover feature.
>
> gateeker.ini options:
>
> [RoutedMode]
>     ActivateFailover=1
>     FailoverCauses=1-15,21-127
>     DisableRetryChecks=1
>
> [CallTable]
>     SingleFailoverCDR=FALSE
>
> If  I return multiple rows  in [Routing::Sql] query and first route
> fails,  gnugk correctly uses second route.
> This call is routed to next gnugk, where is disconnected with cause 111.
> But in first gnugk is returned cause 0, with null disconnect time.
>
> This problem occurs roughly in 30% calls.
>
>        Best regards
>                      Miroslav

Systems Optimization Self Assessment
Improve efficiency and utilization of IT resources. Drive out cost and
improve service delivery. Take 5 minutes to use this Systems Optimization
Self Assessment. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sdnl/114/51450054/