Re: Why is the videophone endpoint not accepting this call?

Yes, the endpoints are able to talk to each other without a gatekeeper in
between.  In other words, if I have Ekiga dial the Sorenson's IP address
directly, the Sorenson rings, and when I answer the call the video and audio
connections are established and works.  If I have Ekiga dial the
gatekeeper's IP address and it is routed to the Sorenson, what you see in
the log I uploaded is what we get...  :-(

Any ideas?  Will it help you if I upload my latest gatekeeper ini file?

Marvin Herbold
Principal Software Engineer
Access Interpreting
http://www.ainterpreting.com