Re: RouteRequest message... (bug?)

I just added SQLAcct and I am having trouble getting the latest binary build
from gnugk.org working for us.  The error I get in the logs is:

2011/12/13 13:49:17.920 1               udll.cxx(344)   DLL     Error
or directory
2011/12/13 13:49:17.920 1        gksql_mysql.cxx(332)   SQLAcct Can't load
library libmysqlclient.so
2011/12/13 13:49:17.920 1              gksql.cxx(101)   SQLAcct Database
connection failed: vri@localhost[vri]
2011/12/13 13:49:17.920 0            sqlacct.cxx(128)   GKACCT  SQLAcct
module creation failed: could not connect to the database