RouteRequest message... (bug?)

Hey all,

I’m making great progress in getting our call center working.

Right now I am writing the code to process the RouteRequest message.  I am parsing the message and notice something strange.  According to the docs, the message is supposed to consist of 9 parameters separated by the pipe (|) with the last one being VendorString, and the whole message is terminated by a semicolon (;).  The 2nd and 8th parameters are in 2 parts, separated by a colon (:) however I do notice that the 6th parameter (the CallerAlias) seems to also be in 2 parts separated by a colon (Alias Name & Alias Type?)

The issue I am having is that instead of 9 parameters separated by the pipe I am getting only 8.  VendorString (the last parameter) seems to be missing for me, there are only 7 pipes in the RouteRequest string I am getting, not 8 as there should be.

This is the RouteRequest message I am getting (I x’ed out the public ip address for the CalledIP:Port parameter (note there is no port component, it is not in the message, but that isn’t causing me problems):

RouteRequest|10.1.10.101:30005|unregistered|29116||Marvin:h323_ID|4c-b2-06-db-c9-05-19-10-9a-ab-00-24-36-b1-bd-dc|xxx.xx.xxx.xx;

Thanks for any help / insight!

Marvin

of a cloud services business. Read Now!
http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfnl/114/51491232/