Re: ring multiple endpoints?

Hi Marvin,

call forking is certainly possible, but it won't be a small project. A
lot of the code in GnuGk assumes that there can only be 2 participants
in a call ever. I'm not aware of any H.323 product that actually
implements call forking.

That said, if there is a strong need for it, and somebody wants to
sponsor the feature, I'd be willing to check it out what it would take
to implement the smallest necessary subset of forking.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d