Re: ring multiple endpoints?

Hi Marvin,

I would call such a feature (letting multiple endpoints ring until
the first answers) 'call forking'.

Currently GnuGk doesn't support this. But what you can do is try
multiple destinations with call failover: Define how long an endpoint
may ring (AltertingTimeout), enable failover and let GnuGk try multiple
endpoint one after another.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d