Re: gnugk-cc alternatives...

Hi Marvin,

personally, I wouldn't recommend using GnuGk-CC even if you manage to
get it. It hasn't been updated in more than 6 years and there a many
feature you can't configure with it.

There are multiple interfaces available to monitor GnuGk, but for
editing the configuration I still recommend using a text editor.
Seriously!

If you only add those switch that you need to set to your config and
simply copy over dozens of switches you've seen in an example, its
usually only half a page long and can easily be managed in a text
editor.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d