building a tree of gnugk's

So I built up a second gnugk and placed it behind my primary one. In the gateway.ini file of the parent I placed the following.

[Neighbor::MagorH323GK2]
GatekeeperIdentifier=MagorH323GK2
Host=192.168.217.179
AcceptPrefix=*
ForwardLRQ=always

And I modified my routing policy to say:

[RoutingPolicy]
default=explicit,internal,neighbor,enum,srv,dns

I call into the parent gnugk and the log says that the device I am calling is not registered. Is it not supposed to ask it's neighbor? Because the device I
am calling is registered there.

..FG..
http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-oct