disconect cauze 20

Hy all,

Have gnugk 2.2.7 , with large fdset=4096 , with permanents endpoints set up . Have 60 concurrent calls from one IP
Sometime I get disconect cause 20 from that IP , the call is stoped in gnugk.
I read that is something cause by network timers.
It is that a rerouting cause that is understate by another gatekeeper?

Thanks,
Alexandru Achim
http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2dcopy1