Re: RAS: bandwidth allocation

Vineet

Yes there is an initialbandwidth allocation set in the ACF from the gatekeeper when starting or receiving a call.

You can set these values in

[Gatekeeper::Main]

MinimumBandwidthPerCall

MaximumBandwidthPerCall

Refer section 4.5 of the manual

http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-4.html

During the call the endpoint may request an adjustment in these values. This is done via the BRQ (Bandwidth Request) and BCF/BRJ messages.

Simon