DNS dialling from gatekeeper registered endpoints

Hi All.

I have three neighboured gatekeepers connected via VPN tunnels with each other. All three gatekeepers are in their respective ADSL NAT box DMZ's.

Each of the three gatekeepers has a different catchall extension (receptionist) to answer any calls from external parties. This is working.

I am able to dial from each extension to every other extension by simple extension number.

I am also able to call external systems, but only by IP address. DNS dialling is not working at all for me.

Is gnugk able to assist with DNS address dialling i.e. stereo.polycom.com , and if so, what am I missing here? Is it up to the endpoint to do the DNS to IP resolution?

What I do find strange is that Polycom PVX is able to call DNS addresses and connects while it is registered to gnugk. My other registered H.323 endpoints cannot seem to connect by DNS dialling, only if I use IP dialling.

Here's my config:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fortytwo=42
Name=Number1Gk
TimeToLive=300
UseBroadcastListener=1
UnicastRasPort=1719
UseMulticastListener=1
MulticastPort=1718
MulticastGroup=224.0.1.41
EndpointSignalPort=1720

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1720
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
Q931PortRange=30000-30999
H245PortRange=31000-31999
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
SupportCallingNATedEndpoints=1
TreatUnregisteredNAT=1
EnableH46018=1
EnableH46023=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=192.168.100.0/24
T120PortRange=50000-59999
RTPPortRange=1024-65535
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1

[RoutingPolicy]
default=explicit,internal,parent,neighbor,dns,catchall

[Routing::CatchAll]
CatchAllAlias=1000

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
AcceptNonNeighborLRQ=1
NeighborTimeout=2
SendRetries=4
AcceptForwardedLRQ=1

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
SupportDynamicIP=1

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
Number2Gk=GnuGk
Number3Gk=GnuGk

[Neighbor::Number2Gk]
GatekeeperIdentifier=Number2Gk
Host=192.168.20.151
SendPrefixes=*
AcceptPrefixes=*

[Neighbor::Number3Gk]
GatekeeperIdentifier=Number3Gk
Host=192.168.30.151
SendPrefixes=*
AcceptPrefixes=*

Number2Gk and Number3Gk configs are the same as above except where names and IP's are different.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

begin:vcard
fn:Michael Bondi
n:Bondi;Michael