Re: DNS dialling from gatekeeper registered endpoints

Hi Mike,

you have only enabled the 'dns' policy. This policy will resolve only
DNS A records, but those are mostly used for other purposes (eg. web
servers, mail servers etc.)

You should also enable the 'srv' policy to resolve DNS SRV records
which are mostly used for DNS dialing.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx