Re: authentication problems

Hi Jan,

> take a look at SQLAuth. I'm pretty sure it will do all you need.
> RadAuth should work, too.

thanks for the suggestion. I've already studied those but wanted to
avoid dependency on other service. If there's no other way, I will
go for that.

Talking about SQLAuth, I've a couple of things I haven't understood
from the manual:
- RegQuery: I'll get aliases in the %{aliases} - but does this include
  dialedDigits (i.e., E.164 number of the endpoint)? If not, how do
  I get those from RRQ to the SQL query?
- NbQuery: what is the structure of %{src-info} passed to the query?
  (According to my packet inspection, it may include several items.)

Thanks,
Petr

                           Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                                         CERIT-SC
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
162 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub@xxxxxxxxx               phone: +420-549493944
                                             fax: +420-541212747
                                       e-mail: hopet@xxxxxxxxxxx

5 Ways to Improve & Secure Unified Communications
Unified Communications promises greater efficiencies for business. UC can
improve internal communications as well as offer faster, more efficient ways
to interact with customers and streamline customer service. Learn more!
http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfnl/114/51426253/