redirecting inbound calls

I have been working with gnugk for several days now trying to get inbound h323 calls to be redirected to endpoints on my network.
I have registered the endpoints and they are listed as registered when I do an "r" from the console.

When the external T1000 calls in however, the gnugk log says that the destination is not registered.
My routing method is internal and explicit, the console says it knows about the end points, the logs say
the internal routing can't match the destination.

What am I missing?

Does anyone have an example of a gatekeeper.ini where this works?

The external callers are dialing 6868@externalIP and I need the gnugk to translate that to 6868@internalIP

A.J. Gillette
Director Applications Engineering & IT

Fred.Gillette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
North America toll free: 1 877   888-5468
T: +1 613 686-1731 ext.   5508
Magor   Communications
350 Terry Fox Drive, Suite   300
Ottawa, Ontario  Canada K2K 2W5