Re: LG LDK transfer problem with GnuGK 2.3.4

Hi Ivan,

I've put a fix into the CVS to strip that prefix out. Please try the
CVS version and let me know if it fixes your problem.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-c2