Re: New features for GnuGk 2.3.5 - please test

Jan;

Thanks, compiles cleanly now.  I am now getting this error when I start;

error while loading shared libraries: libssh.so.4: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Now I was hoping that GNUGK would include the library as I specified
optnoshared, but it obviously did not with libssh, any easy way to make
that happen?

I'd rather not have to add a distribution of libssh itself if possible.

Thanks
   Andrew