Re: New features for GnuGk 2.3.5 - please test

Andrew,

the switch for SSH on the status port is documented in section 4.5
(along with the port setting of the status port)
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-4.html#ss4.5

[Gatekeeper::Main]
SshStatusPort=1

To compile the SSH feature, you must get libssh (0.5.0rc1 or 0.5 git
version), see
http://www.gnugk.org/compiling-gnugk.html

Regards,
Jan