Re: New features for GnuGk 2.3.5 - please test

Jan;

Exciting changes below, I've got a fresh build as of yesterday running,
wanting to test the ssh to the status port, but can't find the docs on
how to do it.  The online web manual doesn't have any details in section
13 where I would expect them.  If there's docs for the new features
could you put in the url pointing to them so we can get up to speed quicker?

Thanks
   Andrew