Re: Gatekeeper Redundancy

Hi Lucas,

you can assign an Alternate gatekeeper to your endpoint using
AlternateGKs= or [RasSrv::AlternateGatekeeper] and they switch over to
this one when they can't reach their original gatekeeper.
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-4.html#alternategks
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-7.html#ss7.8

If your endpoints support H.323v6, then you can set an Assigned
gatekeeper through [RasSrv::AssignedGatekeeper], which works even
better than an Alternate gatekeeper.
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-7.html#ss7.9

IP failover can also be done, but its much harder to configure than the
above two.

Regards,
Jan