From: Lucas Phelps [mailto:lphelps@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 7:04 AM
To: 'openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject:  Gatekeeper Redundancy

Hi all,

We are using GnuGk as a single gatekeeper for a multisite deployment (single
zone).  I am working on a disaster recovery site where we will replicate our
data.  What is the best way to create a redundant gatekeeper and have my
endpoints re-register to it?  Especially if the IP address is different.

It looks like my Polycom PVX software clients and Tandbergs only accept IP
addresses for the gatekeeper?  They also have an 'auto' option, how does
that work?

Any additional ideas or tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lucas Phelps, Kennedy and Coe LLC, lphelps@xxxxxxxx