Re: GnuGk development update

Hi,

we have more new features in the 2.3.5 development version since my last
update and you are all welcome to test:

- the status port now supports SSH encryption
- H.350 support in H323Plus has been fixed so GnuGk's H.350 feature
  should work much better now
- GnuGk now collects H.460.9 QoS statistics as well as RTP statistics
  for proxied calls and makes them available through the status port
  ("PrintEndpointQoS") or Radius
- you can configure GnuGk to send RIP messages in response to ARQs and
  LRQs to make the callers wait longer for replies
- a workaround for a VCS bug where it doesn't send the
  alternateAliasAddress in a routeCalltoGatekeeper

And there are also a number of bug fixes:
- fix rare crash for H.460.18 calls
- treat empty ExternalIP and NetworkInterfaces settings correctly
- fix setting of the default IP, make sure its include in the
  Home= setting, unless explicitly specified in Bind=
- remove callDestSignalAddress from incoming Setup if its the ExternalIP to avoid loops
- populate calledIP field in RouteRequests resulting from ARQs
- jitter values reported through Radius are now in msec (was codec dependent clock rate)
- use PQescapeStringConn() instead of PQescapeString() for PostgreSQL

You can download the current development source code from the CVS.
Please see these notes on compiling
http://www.gnugk.org/compiling-gnugk.html
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-14.html#ss14.1

Regards,