GnuGk development update

Hi,

here is a quick update what is going on in GnuGk development:

Since the 2.3.4 release, a small bug in the bandwidth calculations was
found and fixed. (I keep hoping for a project that allows me to extend
the existing bandwidth management to a full blown model with groups and
zones of endpoints. We'll see.)

Until now call failover used to only retry calls that were ended by the
remote side. Now the mechanism also covers calls which are released by
the gatekeeper, because some timeout has expired. So for example if you
have calls that fail because the remote end doesn't answer at all, those
will be retried now if you activate failover and have another route for
this destination.

Another small fix is not to tell endpoints a gatekeeper
callSignallAddress in the RCF when GnuGk is in direct mode. We've done
this for ages without any problems, but its just not the right thing to
do.

All these changes are in the CVS.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl