Child - Parent Incoming calls fail

Hi,

I am new to video conferencing so I am sure I am making some obvious
mistake but I can not work it out.

I have a GnuGK gatekeeper on my network configured as a child to a
parent gatekeeper that is out on a WAN. I have no control over the
parent gatekeeper in anyway.

I can make outgoing calls but I can not receive incoming calls.

Here is the basic setup.

GNUGK --> Firewall / NAT --> Parent Gatekeeper on WAN --> Internet

I can make calls to other endpoints inside the WAN but I can not
receive calls from the same endpoint on the WAN to my end point.

Here is my child gatekeeper config which as you can see is based on
the template provided:

;;
;; This example shows how to configure the gatekeeper as a child gatekeeper.
;; A child gatekeeper is a gatekeeper that registers with another gatekeeper
;; (parent gatekeeper) as an endpoint (gateway or terminal).
;; In this way you can build gatekeepers hierarchies easily.
;;
;; In this example, the gatekeeper registers with a prefix 1886.
;; That means the parent gatekeeper will route all calls beginning with
;; 1886 to the child gatekeeper.
;; In addition, the child gatekeeper maps the aliases beginning with 6
;; within its zone into 1886 in parent's zone, as shown in the diagram:
;;
;;                        [Parent GK]
;;                        ID=CitronGK
;;                        /         \
;;                       /           \
;;                      /             \
;;                     /               \
;;                [Child GK]          [EP3]
;;                ID=ProxyGK          E164=188200
;;                Prefix=1886
;;                /       \
;;               /         \
;;              /           \
;;           [EP1]         [EP2]
;;           E164=601      E164=602
;;
;; EP3 may call EP1 by 188601 and EP2 by 188602.
;; If EP1 calls EP3, the CallID shown to EP3 is 188601.
;;

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fortytwo=42
TimeToLive=600
ExternalIP=10.77.16.11
ExternalIsDynamic=0

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1720
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
Q931PortRange=30000-30999
H245PortRange=31000-31999

[Endpoint]
Gatekeeper=10.64.1.201
Type=Gateway
H323ID=ProxyGK
E164=00440218515401001
;;Password=
Prefix=00440218515401
TimeToLive=900
RRQRetryInterval=10

[Endpoint::RewriteE164]
00440218515401=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
T120PortRange=50000-59999
RTPPortRange=50000-59999

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

I have also allowed the following ports on my firewall so that they
are destination NAT'd and forwarded to the child gatekeeper.
1718 UDP
1719 UDP
1720 TCP
30000-32000 TCP
40000-41000 TCP
50000-60000 UDP

Before I did the firewall changes I could see packets hitting the
firewall and getting dropped. Now the only thing I see on the firewall
is packets matching protocol 46 being dropped but from my googling
calls should still work but quality may be reduced without these
packets.

When looking at the logs of the GNUGK i do not see anything that would
indicate that the gatekeeper received any form of call request from
and endpoint on the WAN.

Essentially I want to be able to make and receive calls using a GNU
Gatekeeper on my LAN which traverses the firewall and NAT out on to a
parent gatekeeper on the WAN. At the moment only making calls works.