From: Simon Horne [mailto:s.horne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 2:26 AM
To: GNU Gatekeeper Users
Subject: PacPhone is now Spranto HD

Hi

After a long hiatus PacPhone is back with a new GUI and under a commercial product Spranto.

www.spranto.com

The softphone has undergone a major rework and the new improved features include.

1080p HD H.264

1920x768 HD H.239 AppShare

H.224 Far End Camera controls

Multi-Monitor support (1 Video 1 AppShare or both on selected monitor)

Auto Answer / Auto FullScreen

NAT Support H.460.18/.19/.23/.24 /UPnP(with .23/24) compatible with GnuGk.

Outlook contact list integration/ Contact List export

H323 URI hyperlink

30 Day free Trial

Recommended USB HD Webcams.

Logitech HD Pro C910 (1080p)

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema (720p)

AS it is based on Open Source (PTLib, H323plus same as GnuGk) you are ensuring the continuing support of open source development and it is less than half the price of other commercial offerings.

Spranto Lite Edition (free) is also available with the much the same features as PacPhone. (H.263,H.261)

Select lite edition check box in installer.

Simon

http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl