Re: Need for per end point routing policy or

Hi Emmanuel,

you can easily do this with a dynamic routing policy (vqueue or sql) at
the front of the chain that simply routes all outside calls to your
fallback endpoint and lets all other calls pass on to the other
policies, including ENUM.

You could also solve this with tech-prefixes. Some authenticators can
also do rewriting and that will happen before the routing stage. But I
think it would end up a bit more complicated.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/novell-sfdev2dev