gnugk crashed when issuing a disconnectip through status port for an mcu in multiple calls

Hi,

I had an mcu registered to a gnugk and it was engaged in multiple calls
at the same time.
I needed to disconnect all the calls the mcu was in and I didn't want to
disconnect the calls
one by one by the call number (there were many of them) so I decided to
try the "disconnectip xx.xx.xx.xx" command
with the mcu's ip address on the status port and the next thing I
noticed was that the status
port disconnected me and the whole gnugk seemed to have died without
saying in the log file anything other than