GnuGK, NetMeeting, Windows RADIUS auth, Users directory

Hi all

New to here, but struggling with the docs and options for GnuGK

My scenario:
A common one I'd assume... I want to add video conferencing to my companies network, which already has RADIUS authentication enabled on it. I also want an available directory of connected users (like Netmeeting has when using Win2000 ILS)

The main reason I'm not just using Netmeeting + ILS is that I have a need for multiple connections to a conference, and believe that GnuGK as the gatekeeper supports this

So far, I've set up GnuGK, and managed to get 2 NetMeeting clients talking together with chat, voice, and video

Next:
In Netmeeting be able to look in the Directory for other users running Netmeeting, in order to be able to connect to a conf/create a conf. The directory should preferably show users by either an Alias added into Netmeeting, or by their Windows login name

Have Netmeeting auth against our Win2003 RADIUS server (optional, but preferred)

Help!  :-|

http://p.sf.net/sfu/novell-sfdev2dev