Re: gnugk crashed when issuing a disconnectip through status port for an mcu in multiple calls

Hi Esa.

I tried to reproduce the problem, but couldn't. However I noticed that
in contrast to the documentation only the first call GnuGk finds on the
IP was disconnected. I fixed that in the CVS.

Please switch to the current code and let me know if you can produce a
backtrace of a crash.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/novell-sfdev2dev