Routing calls to different Gateways based on user dialed prefix.

Hi,

Is it possible to route calls to different gateways based on prefixes that the user dialed before the actual number?

The following scenario is what I need to implement:

- there are 2 or more gateways registered to gnugk (gw1, gw2, ...).
- if the user dials 01xxxxx the call should be routed through gw1.
- if the user dials 02xxxxx the call should be routed through gw2.
... and so on ...
- the dialed prefix (01, 02, etc.) has to be removed from the dialed number before passing the call to the gateways.

Is it possible? And if so, could someone help me with a configuration example.

Many thanks,
Ionut Muntean
Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev