Re: unable to call to endpoint behind gatekeeper (SOLVED)

After changing de default RoutingPolicy from "explicit,internal,parent,neighbor" to "dns,internal" in my .ini file I was able to connect to endpoints on our internal network from both inside and from the Internet.

[RoutingPolicy]
#default=explicit,internal,parent,neighbor
default=dns,internal
# for remote connections we use internal
# for internal connections we use dns

GJ

>>> On Saturday 20 February 2010 at  5:41 pm, in message <4B801EB80200007D000261A0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gerrit Jan Werler" <g.werler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you Simon for your suggestion but I don't this this is the issue. The gatekeeper is only a gatekeeper. No additional clients (like PacPhone or ohphone) are installed or used. This is the setup:

Tandberg1---internet---gnugk---internal network----Tandberg2

Tandberg2 is registered to gnugk using it's h323 name "Tandberg2".
Tandberg1 is not registered to gnugk and calls: Tandberg2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

(mydomain.com has SRV records so Tandberg1 finds the gnugk, all firewalls are disabled for this test).

Any other suggestions or did I misunderstood you email.

Thanks for you help,

GJ

>>> "Simon Horne" <s.horne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/19/10 9:33 PM >>>

Gerrit

The gatekeeper and the endpoint are on the same box and are listening on the
same TCP port.

Change
[RoutedMode]
CallSignalPort=1721

This will change its TCP signalling port to being different to the endpoint.

Simon

  _____