ModeSelection compatibility with other GK settings

Hello Jan and Simon!

I suppose that ModeSelection is incompatible with several .INI parameters.

1.  RoutedMode.

I see that in Toolkit::ProxyCriterion::LoadConfiginternal_netmode” is set to CallRec::Proxied or to CallRec::SignalRouted regardless of global gatekeeper routed mode. So if H245Routed=1 is set in .INI it will be ignored.

2.  InternalNetwork.

In Toolkit::ProxyCriterion::SelectRoutingMode “mode” gets the value of .fromExternal even if both endpoints are on networks which are listed in InternalNetwork parameter.

I’ve made a small patch to Toolkit.cxx which makes proxy work as I need, but I doubt that I did everything right. Please look at it. Probably it will be useful.

Regards,

Denis