GnuGK - TandBerg - PacPhone How to Inter-Working

Dear Jan,

I have been successfully install GnuGK in my LAN/VPN Network
for TandBerg installation test.

It has been tested succesfully for LAN video call system
by using PacPhone as the client.

  GnuGK installed in 19.168.0.33 machine.
  Tested call by using PacPhone client authenticated to GnuGK
  which are located in the same subnet was clearly sucessfull.

But it was difficult and can't for me to call to TandBerg equipment
located over VPN side at address 192.168.1.241.

This TandBerg equipment has H.323 settings is as below :

  E.164 Alias    : 5410012
  E.164 ID        : nittoh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  H.323 Prefix   :
  H.323 Porst   :  Dynamic

  Gatekeeper    : Off
  Call Manager  : Off
  Gatekeeper Authentication : Off
  Gatekeeper Username       : nittoh

How is the  gatekeeper.ini configuration to deal with inter-working
GnuGK - TandBerg - PacPhone.

Best Regards,
Syamsul Arifin
Jakarta - Indonesia

Here is my gatekeeper.ini current settings :

; this is a basic startup configuration for GnuGk
; Generated by the GnuGk installation package
;

[Gatekeeper::Main]
FortyTwo=42
Name=GnuGk