Re: GnuGK - TandBerg - PacPhone How to Inter-Working

Hi,

I would suggest you do a level 5 trace of a call (run GnuGk with -ttttt
-o trace.log). Then take a loot at the trace if there are any error
messages of what the cause codes are for the failed call.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com